Sunday, October 23, 2016

Introducing Foodglad.com

I just made live my latest project, foodglad.com, a collection of food calorie burn calculators, health stats calculators (all on1 page) and healthy food lists.

Believe me, getting older is no fun when you have no idea of how much your eating is affecting your health.

I was reminded of a poster I saw, which said "Take the stairs, for one day you will find out you can no longer climb the stairs."

Foodglad contains food calorie burn calculators (choose from a database of 4500+ food items), five health stat calculators on one page and a Mets value search tool (600+ activities) - these are prompts to track what we eat and how much we are doing to keep ourselves active.


Screenshots from Foodglad.com:

Home page 


Food calorie burn calculator (just choose what you ate and voila!)

Five Important Health Calculators On One Page (just enter your weight, age, height and gender, that's all) 


Mets Value Search: Search for Energy Intensity of more than 600 activities.


Foogdlad also has 40+ Lists of Healthy Foods.


The future: If I get time, I may as well as add more food and activity tracking features. Right now my next project is to create a comprehensive website for free practice tests and quizzes.

I hope you will find this small website useful.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home